1. Click Tools and then User Information in the Speedbuttons.
You will see a QR code on the right side of the window (3).
4. Open Google Authenticator and press the circle with a colored plus in the bottom right corner of the screen.
5. Press Scan a QR code.Google Authenticator will activate the camera of your smartphone. Point the camera at the QR code on the login page to scan it. As soon as this is successful, the Docstream environment is automatically linked to Google Authenticator.
6. Press Add account In the message displayed by the App.Your Docstream account is now linked to Google Authenticator. Enter the verification code under the QR code (7) in the User information window and click Confirm. The verification is now set for your account.
1. Enter the username and password of your Doc- stream account and click Login.You will be asked to enter the two-step verification code.
3. Enter the code and press the Login button.You are now logged in to the desired Docstream domain.