1. Select the folder from the Navigation that contains the file you want to edit.
2. Right-click the desired file and click Edit from the Action menu.A notification will appear telling you that the Docstream Client is taking longer than expected.
3. Click Download in the notification to download the Docstream Client installer. Has the Client already been installed? Proceed to step 11.
4. Open the Docstream Client installer.5. Click the button Next.
7. Click the button Next.8. Click the button Install to begin the installation of the Docstream Client.
A notification will appear asking if you want to open the Docstream Client.11. Click Open Pro4all.Docstream.Client in the notification.
12. Make the desired changes to the file and save the file. This is done by holding down the Ctrl button and pressing the S button.13. Close the file.
14. Go back to the file in Docstream, right-click it and click Publish in the Action menu.
The Publish documents window is opened.
16. Click Open Pro4all.Docstream.Client in the notification.The selected document is published. A notification will appear in which you can choose to send a specific message (17).